
i always knew I was walking alone
alone on these unknown roads…
I always knew there is no one for me
No one to share success ..tears..
I knew dat ders no hand to lend…
No hand to take me along…
Bt today y m I feelng pain…
Y am I kneeling down..
Y r backs hurtng me..
Y m I waitng for a ray..
To tear dis darkness..
Y m I waitng for a hope..
Wen dey ver never for me…
Y m I waitng for someone to
Gather pieces I broke into..
Ven I know no one walks vid me..
No one ever was vid me..
Whom m I waitng for…
Its again time to gather pieces…
Nd stick dem again…myself…

dont gather the pieces, just let it be, its like glass. you can stick them together but temporarily.
ReplyDeleteHey!!!
ReplyDeleteu really write admirable, touchy n over-sensitive poems ya!!
n don think as broken pieces!!!
dis wrld is nt at all entirely fake!!!..
Time makes all d thing perfect!!
so wait n try 2 gather ur pieces n luk urself dat u r at d rt place!!
Keep on goin lk dis!!!
All D Best!!
somehow anki seems to leave long comments..... :P
ReplyDeletehmmm...i too think so...
ReplyDeleteOh..
ReplyDeleteso itz like dat!!!
Hmm....
jst jocking yar...
ReplyDelete:)